Each week I pull Tarot cards to inspire personal development / spiritual practice for readers of the blog as a group using the Gaian Tarot. (If you want to read more about the process, check out Sacred Practices of the Gaian Tarot: The 3 P’s).You are invited to use the cards below to inspire your practice, and, if you like, share your reflections in the comments. You are also free to draw your own cards.
PATH: Use Pile 1 / Majors and Aces to pull a card for the question: What path would it best serve us to walk this week? THE STAR invites us to walk this week on pathways of …
- Opening up to the grace and giftedness of the cosmos.
- Healing for us as individuals and for the planet as a whole.
- Remembering we are all made from the same material as the stars.
- Grounding yourself in the beautiful place on Earth where you live and from there reaching out to touch the light of the stars
PRACTICE: Use Pile 2 / numbered cards for this question: What practice(s) will best serve us to move along this path this week? TWO OF FIRE invites us to practices such as …
- Dedicate the cultivation of your individual joy to creating more collective joy in some way.
- Spend some times looking your deep desires in the eyes. What are they really? Do you really want to dance with them? You might do this through candle gazing. It’s as easy as it sounds, but if you want to add a guided meditation prompt you can.
- Kundalini yoga (I’ve done it a bit and it is faster, more active and yet struck me as more playful that other yoga schools. Plus there is chanting, which is fun!)
POSTURE: Use Pile 3 / People cards for a question such as: What attitudes and behaviors will be most helpful to undertake this practice and walk with path? EXPLORER OF FIRE invites you to follow your path and practices with attitudes of …
- Openness to whatever comes, It’s not really that you are fearless; it’s that you feel the fear but harness that energy to do what you desire to do.
- Recognizing that you have great creativity and can use it move through life
- Stepping into your passion
OVERALL MUSINGS: Let there be light! Contemplate it, dance with it, ignite it. Live this week like you remembered you are a child of the stars … and that each and every person you encounter along the way is one as well.