Each week I pull Tarot cards to inspire practice that cultivates soul wisdom for readers of the blog as a group using the Gaian Tarot. (If you want to read more about the process, check out Sacred Practices of the Gaian Tarot: The 3 P’s).You are invited to use the cards below to inspire your practice, and, if you like, share your reflections in the comments. You are also free to draw your own cards and share them in the comments.
- Expanding our consciousness to live in more meaningful ways.
- Opening ourselves completely to The Divine / The Shaper of Souls / Spirit / Goddess / God.
- Remembering that we humans stand between heaven and earth.
- Recognizing the accomplishments of a cycle of growth and taking time to replenish yourself after that work.
- Spending time apart from human companions to connect with the nurturance of the plant world and wisdom.
- Investigate the healing properties of lavender – there are so many applications: for sleep, skin problems, digestion, anxiety – and if you find your need support for one of these issues use lavender for food prep, aromatherapy, or applied topically. Offer gratitude to the healing power of this plant.
POSTURE: Use Pile 3 / People cards for a question such as: What attitudes and behaviors will be most helpful to undertake this practice and walk with path? EXPLORER OF EARTH invites you to follow your path and practices with attitudes of …
- Grounding yourself fully in the earth so you can listen for what is below the surface or coming from Spirit realm.
- Moving with a careful intensity and a wide focus.
- Pausing to pay attention to quieter and smaller messages that may offer great gifts.
OVERALL MUSINGS: This week the Divine invites you to open your arms, your eyes, your senses to walk into this Mystery and bring a gift back to the earthly realm. You are the conduit, you are the Seer, you are the hands the heal.