Each week I pull Tarot cards to inspire practice that cultivates soul wisdom for readers of the blog as a group using the Gaian Tarot. (If you want to read more about the process, check out Sacred Practices of the Gaian Tarot: The 3 P’s).You are invited to use the cards below to inspire your practice, and, if you like, share your reflections in the comments. You are also free to draw your own cards and share them in the comments.
- Embracing all that is.
- Living out the unique contribution that you have to make to the World.
- Resting in a moment of perfection (even in an imperfect world)
- Receiving and honoring the blessings and the bounty of the World with delight
- Bringing a contemplative attitude to your planning for each day, the week, a season, or the year. Think about how current actions will have long-term impacts. Use Tarot cards to prompt action taking or become representations of what you want to accomplish can make this work-in-the-world task feel more contemplative. Choose your actions based on how they will advance your longer-term vision.
- Communing with a tree (This can be a simple as approaching the tree, asking its permission to connect, putting your hand on its bark, and just being with the tree. To offer gratitude, you can breathe on to the tree as they use the carbon dioxide we expel. What happens may surprise you.)
- Plant a living thing with a spiritual or magical intention. (I already had a plan to plant pansies today as part of the dark moon to new moon release and renew ritual in this moonth’s Dark Moon Circle. I love when there is a synchronistic affirmation of ritual plans!)
POSTURE: Use Pile 3 / People cards for a question such as: What attitudes and behaviors will be most helpful to undertake this practice and walk with path? GUARDIAN OF AIR invites you to follow your path and practices with attitudes of …
- Moving from a place of great clarity and depth of vision.
- Candor and directness.
- Self-discipline and focus.
- Speaking up when an important message needs to be given.
OVERALL MUSINGS: I struck by the hands of these wise and earth-connected women. They are holding and reaching with love, tenderness, and purpose. How might you, too, become the hands that serve the Whole lovingly, tenderly, purposefully?