Each week I pull Tarot cards to inspire practice that cultivates soul wisdom for readers of the blog as a group using the Gaian Tarot. (If you want to read more about the process, check out Sacred Practices of the Gaian Tarot: The 3 P’s).You are invited to use the cards below to inspire your practice, and, if you like, share your reflections in the comments. You are also free to draw your own cards and share them in the comments.
- Having the strength to birth a life of passion, balance, and beauty
- Letting your strength and abilities shine forth like a sun
- Squarely facing any adversity that comes before you
- Waltzing with the wild side of yourself
- Celebrate a success, mark a loss, or attune to the shifting season by gathering with friends outdoors to engage your senses, commune with fire, make music, and/or dance.
- Just dance – with others is ideal but you can do it alone in your kitchen.
- Tune into your body to listen to its messages and taking pleasure in its movements.
POSTURE: Use Pile 3 / People cards for a question such as: What attitudes and behaviors will be most helpful to undertake this practice and walk with path? GUARDIAN OF EARTH invites you to follow your path and practices with attitudes of …
- Knowing your power comes from tenderness.
- Paying attention to what is emerging in your life.
- Regarding all with an attitude of gratitude.
- Steady work/action with attention to the details.
OVERALL MUSINGS: In this week of equal day and night, engage your tender power and turn it inward. If the shift of seasons and the stars has opened up a vein of pain, do not banish its messages. Dare to listen with an open heart. This can help the flow. Of if this time of autumn’s new born beauty awakens your joy, reveal in its glory. Don’t hold back, share this gift with others. No matter which gifts arrive for you this week – either of the light or dark, or their intermingling – your soul says, yes, you have the strength to receive them.
[Note: If you are a writer and want to direct some tender power toward a writing project that you are in the middle of, I do have a slot in this weekend’s Oracular Write-A-Torium open.]