Join Carolyn Cushing and Yesbelt Fernandez for a unique divinatory adventure to cultivate your intuition, tend your soul, and connected with like-minded seekers.
In this Urban Wisdom Wander, we will:
- Find and explore a question that can spark our soul’s growth and delight.
- Play with using our oracular tools (Tarot, angel cards, runes, ect) out of doors and on the move to gain new perspectives on their meaning and broader wisdom.
- Practice seeing signs and finding synchronicities in the world around us.
- Connect with fellow seekers.
Participants will leave with:
- Special “compass” gift to keep you inspired moving forward.
- Wisdom Wander booklet to inspire future wanders.
To participate, you should:
- Have your deck of cards or other oracular tool. We will have decks to share.
- Have a little bit of experience working with your cards or oracular tool can be helpful. We won’t be talking about basic meanings in the group. But we will be guided by our intuition in this work so no worries if you feel like a newbie.
Wear shoes for walking, bring water, and, If needed, be prepared for rain. Bring your phone for obvious reasons and also to document your experiences. You might also want a small notebook and pen to jot things down quickly. Travel as lightly as possible.
Fort Tryon Park has lawns, gardens, 8 miles of pathways, The Cloisters Museum, and the New Leaf Cafe. There will be options for groups to wisdom wander together as well as going off on your own. We will bring a group into the Cloisters for which people will pay their own admission fee. If you are a New York State resident or a student in New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut, you decide what you will pay. If you are not, the price of admission for adults is $25.
Cost: $20 if you register before September 30th. On October 1, the fee will increase to $30. Early birds are rewarded! The fee is non-refundable, but you have to cancel, you may apply it to a future service or event with Carolyn or Yesbelt.
Date: Saturday, Saturday, October 12th
Time: 11am – 3pm
Location: We will meet up near the Cloisters. We’ll confirm the exact location the day before to account for the weather. We will wander even if there is rain, probably spending more time inside the Cloisters for any wet wisdom wandering.
Sign up now with Pay Pal or mail a check made out to Carolyn Cushing to Soul Path Sanctuary, 1 Cottage St., Easthampton, MA 01027.
The messages will be all around us as we wisdom wander!